Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Haha addicting!

Haha niice game mate..! :D
Well i finished the whole game in 15days [Game Days] and that's what i got with all stuff buyed:

Maximum money in one launch: 1,125.50 $
Maximum Height in one launch: 95,942FT
Maximum Time in the air in one launch: 19min21sec
Maximum Money in total:13,661,745.54 $

And i got bored xD
The only thing that i find strange is when the space picture change instantly, like you can see the line that seperate two picture in background. Im noob in flash, but maybe you could do a more "smooth" transition? :)
I really like Hedgehog Launch 1 & 2. Keep up the good work!

5/5
10/10

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Ok..

Well good game..but i cant go far.. how to go far? like my penguin just go straight in the water.. O__O

Medina - Ensom (Roe Remix) Medina - Ensom (Roe Remix)

OMG

Been searching for the acapella for so long. I love "You & I" (Kun For Mig) and "Ensom" .. I wanna remix Ensom but i cant find the acapella.. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FOUND IT!! I'll mention your help and give ya credits if you help me out for the acapella. PM me back :D
Nice works btw !! ^^

Somewhere Far Somewhere Far

Well Done.

NIce effects, funky house, but melody could be more epic.. :) You're melody sound a little too random. You could define your melody a mood by choosing to create minor or major chords. Minor for sad, major for happy ;) But i love what you done.
5/5
9/10

Ouillo responds:

<333333

DJ Frosted - Frostbite DJ Frosted - Frostbite

Well..

You use a good construction. But the melody is kinda.. not uplifting .. it's always the same and it feels like it needs something else to the sauce :) But your on the right path my padawan x)

Voted 5 for the effort :D

DJ-Frosted responds:

padawan!? lol dude i always teach you stuff :P You're MY padawan XD but thank you :D